Sunday, May 13, 2007

Some recent pics....




Hi World,




I am still here. It's just been a rough couple of weeks for me, so I haven't been blogging. Trying really hard to find perspective and clarity and calm and strength and all this crazy stuff. Anyway, I've been having a bit of fun amidst all of that. Here are a few pics to prove it ;)

First one is of me and my kiddies at the Mother's Day party we had on Friday. We made banana bread and some crafts and cards for the Mums and it was lots of fun. And then my class Mum gave ME flowers! Very nice of her....aren't my kids cuties?! One is missing from the pic....back to the States to get their visas....


This next one is a pic of me and John at the wedding reception for one of the bus drivers at the Canadian School. It was very 'Indian' and I am very glad I got to see it. We weren't able to go to the actual wedding (quite far away on a Wednesday night...) so the reception (the night before oddly enough) was as close as I am gonna get to an Indian wedding in India. I guess they're not really like they appear in the Bollywood movies anyway. Darn. I was very excited about the shirt I am wearing though. Bought it that afternoon. Very bright. Very Jessie ;)

No comments: