Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Visa mess

Hello 'out there,'

Well, I am still in Canada right now as we have not yet received our visas to go back to India. So, I am stuck right now- being paid to do nothing except wait. Okay I guess, but it gets kinda boring after a while, especially when you expected and want to be back and setting up for the new school year. So, we'll see what happens. But, in the meantime I have been dabbling in acupuncture! It's really great, I sing it's praises loud! And it really isn't that freaky having lots of little needles sticking out of you- I even got one in my 'third eye' right between my eyebrows! It feels great- you really can feel your energy channels opening and it's helped my neck and hip pain quite a bit. Try it! I go to a great homeopathic doctor for it. Okay, well- I'll keep you 'out there' updated on the visa fiasco!
Jessie

No comments: