Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Soundtrack to my Life

Here are some songs worth listening to...

'Catch My Disease' by Ben Lee
' Romeo and Juliet' by The Indigo Girls or Dire Straits
' Closer to Fine' by The Indigo Girls
' Sugar In Your Gas Tank' by Less Than Jake
' When the Night Feels My Song' by Bedouin Soundclash
' Boat Like Gideon Brown' and 'Ordinary Day' by Great Big Sea
'Underneath It All' by Gwen Stefani
' Something More' by Sugarland
' Thank You' by Alanis Morisette
' High Tide or Low Tide' by Ben Harper
'Where Is The Love' by The Black Eyed Peas
' Lost Together' by Blue Rodeo
' Green Apples' by Chantal Kreviazuk
' Teach Your Children Well' by CSNY
' Louie Louie' by The Kinks
' I'm Not Ready' by The Dixie Chicks
' I'll Be' by Edwin McCain
' A Good Man' by Emerson Drive
' It's 5 o'clock Somewhere' by Jimmy Buffet
' Wild Horse and a Cherry Tree' by KT Turnstall
' The Outdoor Type' by The Lemonheads
' My Front Porch Lookin' In' by Lonestar
' This One's For the Girls' by Martina McBride
' Hit Me With Your Best Shot' by Pat Benatar
' Fat Bottomed Girls' by Queen
' Fast Cars and Freedom' by Rascal Flatts
' My Love Is Your Love' by Whitney Houston
' Sweetest Thing' by U2
' Kathy's Song' by Simon and Garfunkel
' Hallelujah' by Rufus Wainwright
' 'Up!' by Shania Twain
' Northwest Passage' by Stan Rogers
' What I Got' by Sublime

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Where is the love, Ordinary Day, Sweetest Thing, and Hallelujah are all on my top 50 list. Good choices!!!!