Friday, September 08, 2006

Soundtrack to my Life....

Here are some tunes worth rockin' out to....

- 'Catch My Disease' by Ben Lee
- 'Romeo and Juliet' by Dire Straits
- ' Closer to Fine' by The Indigo Girls
- ' Sugar In Your Gas Tank' by Less Than Jake
- ' When the Night Feels My Song' by Bedouin Soundclash
- ' Ordinary Day ' by Great Big Sea
- ' Hollaback Girl' and 'Underneath It All' by Gwen Stefani
- ' Something More' by Sugarland
- ' Thank You' by Alanis Morisette
- ' High Tide or Low Tide' by Ben Harper (with Jack Johnson)
- ' Where Is the Love' by The Black Eyed Peas
- ' Lost Together' by Blue Rodeo
- ' Pour Some Sugar On Me' by Def Leppard
- ' Green Apples' by Chantal Kreviazuk
- ' Teach Your Children Well' by CSNY
- ' I'm Not Ready' by The Dixie Chicks
- ' I'll Be' by Edwin McCain
- ' A Good Man' by Emerson Drive
- ' My Front Porch Lookin' In' by Lonestar
- ' The Outdoor Type' by The Lemonheads
- ' It's 5 o'clock Somewhere' by Jimmy Buffet
- ' Wild Horse and a Cherry Tree' by KT Turnstall
- ' This One's For the Girls' by Martina McBride
- ' Hit Me With Your Best Shot' by Pat Benatar
- ' Fat Bottomed Girls' by Queen
- ' Fast Cars and Freedom' by Rascal Flatts
- ' Hallelujah' by Rufus Wainwright
- ' Up!' by Shania Twain
- ' Kathy's Song' by Simon and Garfunkel
- ' What I Got' by Sublime
- ' Northwest Passage' by Stan Rogers
- ' Sweetest Thing' and 'Pride' by U2
- ' My Love is Your Love' by Whitney Houston

No comments: